Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dirty laundry and Politics

Today as been rather uneventful.  I have spent all day with Bill,  he is doing well today, a little confused a couple of times, but talkative and active for the most part.  The kids are all scattered to the winds and my wife is with my youngest at the Bands of America Super Regional's in Atlanta, Ga.  I have been diligently doing laundry and surfing the web, trying to catch that ever elusive all mighty dollar, and pointing out the truth to these Crazy Liberals and their wild ideas.  Don't get me wrong, I love Liberals, they are very much like Slinky's.  Pretty much useless, but fun to push down the stairs.

The big topic today has been these two clowns from Comedy Central, John Stewart and Steven Colbert.  They held a rally in Washington D.C. in order to "Counter Rally" that of Glenn Beck he held several months ago.   Well,  although I was very impressed with the numbers that Comedy Central managed to bus into the mall, at the same time it saddens me that we have that many people willing to get their political advice and beliefs from Comedians.  Let's take a look at the voices of the Liberal Left shall we?  John Stewart-Comedian, Steven Colbert-Comedian,  Joy Behar-Comedian, Woopie Goldberg-Comedian, Al Franken-Comedian, and Bill Maher-Comedian.   What is it that makes everyone want to believe that these comedians are speaking facts when it comes to politics.  "THEY ARE COMEDIANS FOLKS!"

So, Here I spent the better part of my day washing dirty laundry and commenting on blogs and message boards about the way liberals garner their facts from comedians.   Usually when people start spewing facts about politics whether from the left or the right, I start looking for facts.  I very rarely if ever find the truth behind Liberal comments.  Yet, the conservatives generally speak facts and truth.  Please people, look the facts up yourselves, and do not take the word of anyone as gospel.  Do some research please!

No comments:

Post a Comment